Saturday, March 19, 2011

So what is the name of the Blog about?



So what is with the name of the blog?  First, Macy will hopefully call me Juju.  This is a nickname her Daddy has given me and I love it.  Granny is her great grandmother (my Mom) and her other grandmother (Kyle's Mom Tippy) will be Meme. 
Now for the Bag Lady.  Susanna's stroller and car seat are black, red, grey and white.  I was in the fabric store one day and spotted prequilted fabric in those exact colors!  I had to purchase.  I had already made my own knitting bag out of scraps from a quilt I made for Sus a number of years ago, so I had the pattern down. 


 

Then I got going.  I made myself a diaper bag (and a duplicate one with extra fabric).




I made hers and it was a big hit!!!

 

Made Susanna a duffel out of materials she had purchased originally for nursing badge holders - we had 12 different materials and I have them all in this bag!  So girlie and she then had a girl!

 

Made a duffel for Kyle out of camo.

 Now I have lots of people interested in my making them for them.  Future small business?  We will see.  I love doing this - each one is different.  Time to do it now will be challenging since I want to spend so much time with Macy!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! What a way to start!! :D Good for you - I will become a follower - maybe not in the technical blog sense, and I will check in every time you post on FB. What fun. ~ butterflies, my dear.

    ReplyDelete