Saturday, March 19, 2011

First day on blog

I have started this blog to be able to post about the changes happening in my life.  This year has been one of heartache and blessings.  Blessings have won out by far!  Monday of this week we celebrated the arrival of our first grandchild, Macy Joanne Lucado.  Susanna told me she was pregnant at a time in my life when things were really difficult at work, and from that point on after months of heartache, my life has been on an upswing for the most part.  I have refocused my energy on home - cooking, sewing, cleaning, baking bread, making things for the nursery, spending time with family, starting a new hobby with natural planted terrariums/day geckos/dart frogs, and waiting for the much ancitipated arrival of our baby.  SHE arrived March 14, 2011. 




So here we go.....

No comments:

Post a Comment